I am very excited to announce Life Is A Marathon (LIAM) at Sea: Bring Back the Joy! This is a cruise, retreat, and 7-day personal growth experience designed to help you rekindle, ignite, and bring back the feeling of joy into your life. It’s from a place of peace and joy that we live our most creative, expressive, and successful lives!
What is LIAM at Sea? It is an opportunity to go on an adventure for coaching, connecting, and creating experiences that you will cherish for a lifetime and will cause a positive butterfly-effect throughout the universe! It is a 7-Day, Western Caribbean cruise aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines’ ship, The Joy.
See the Cruise and Package details below
How to book your LIAM at Sea adventure:
Step 1: Do not book directly with NCL. To be included in the group, book your cruise through our group travel agent, Carol Ross. Send an email to Carol at email@example.com with the title “LIAM At Sea Cruise.” Carol will schedule a call with you to answer all of your questions and help you select the perfect room on the ship, while also guaranteeing the lowest price possible.
Step 2: Purchase the LIAM at Sea “Bring Back the Joy” Package ($325per person)
Click Here to Purchase your LIAM at Sea Package
Step 3: Start getting very excited and invite all your friends to join us!
Cruise and Package Details:
When: Feb. 19, 2022 – Feb. 26, 2022
Departing from: Miami, Florida
The Ship: The Joy (click to see details about the ship)
Itinerary: (click here to view full cruise itinerary on ncl.com)
- Saturday, 4:00pm: Depart from Miami, FL
- Sunday: At Sea
- Monday, 10:00am – 6:00pm: Roatán, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Tuesday, 8:00am – 6:00pm: Harvest Caye, Belize (NCL’s private island)
- Wednesday, 8:00am – 5:00pm: Costa Maya, Mexico
- Thursday, 8:00am – 6:00pm: Cozumel, Mexico
- Friday: At Sea
- Saturday, 7:00am: Miami, FL
LIAM at Sea “Bring Back the Joy” Package: $325per person
- 1 Private Coaching session, pre-cruise to meet and learn more about you
- 2 Private Coaching sessions after the cruise to support your growth
- Sail-away cocktail party on 1st night
- 2 “Bring Back the Joy!” workshops on our “At Sea” days
- Fun group activities on NCL’s private island
- Group Dinners in main dining room and specialty restaurants
- Group and private conversations with Bruce, on ship and beaches
- Many opportunities to connect with other LIAM members
- Personal time to explore the ship, and the ports of call
- Relax, Reflect, Rejuvenate, Bring Back the Joy!