What are your plans for lunch?
If you don’t have any plans for Wednesday, May 2nd, at 12 Noon Eastern Time, please join me for “Lunch with My Life Coach!”
In this biweekly, online mentoring series, we’ll spend 1 hour together talking about the issues that matter most to you and your personal/professional growth. Each session will include time for you to ask me any question you want to ask!
We’ll talk about professional and personal topics like:
- Diet & Exercise for Personal/Professional Growth
- Personal Branding
- Endurance and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- How to set Goals that really matter
- and many more.
This week’s topic is: “The Power of Habits”
People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures. We are creatures of habit. Our body is actually designed to turn everything into a habit to conserve energy. The key to success, however, is creating positive habits that move us in the direction of our goals. Are your habits serving you well? Let’s talk about it!
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Time: 12:00pm (Noon), Eastern Time
If you are not able to attend while the session is live, you will have access to the replay, but you must register before the session starts to get the replay link!
Next Session: TBD
Previous Sessions: (click the link to watch the replay of the session)
- 2018-04-18: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 2018-04-04: Gratitude is Life’s Secret Sauce!
- 2018-03-21: E+R=O: You are 100% Response-Able!
- 2018-03-07: Personal Branding – What is it and why does it matter?