Join us for
A Weekend to Break Free!
Undoing the Overwhelm
September 15 -17, 2017
Richmond, Virginia, USA
*** REGISTRATION IS CLOSED ***
Do you feel Overwhelmed? Do you feel trapped by overwhelming stresses, pressures, fears and expectations in your career, finances, relationships, health, and/or personal/spiritual life? Have you tried many times to break free from old patterns of behavior and thoughts, but nothing worked, or at least not for long?
Perhaps you have reached many of your personal or financial goals, yet are still feeling like something is missing; like reaching the goals never delivered the feelings you thought they would.
If any of these resonate with you, please join us for “A Weekend to Break Free!”
This retreat is a weekend to Break Free, but the question must be asked: Break free from what?
The answer is the overwhelm, stress, and fear that takes away our freedom of connection. Life is too short to be stressed out and stuck in this overwhelmed state. So, during this weekend, we will give you the tools, education and plan to undo the overwhelm and find real freedom.
Here are just a few things that you will be learning:
- Stress is not real. It is just a program that was installed in you at a young age. Stress Management is about putting a bandage on stress. Stress Mastery, however, is about removing the program that causes stress.
- You will learn what is the right diet and exercise for YOU. This is essential in Stress Mastery. We will dial in three things: First, how does your body handle stress? Second, how does your body process foods? Finally, how does your body recuperate? With this we will teach you how to construct a scientifically designed plan for YOU.
- Techniques that are designed to reset the operating system that is running our lives. Over this weekend you will learn all about the programs in YOUR operating system. Most important you will learn how to release the programs that are not serving you.
- You will be learning Bill Cortright’s “Seven Steps to Stress Mastery” and how to implement each step. Bruce Van Horn will be teaching you techniques from his bestselling “Worry No More!” book and the process of “ReStorying” your life.
- Most importantly, we will be with you, interacting with you, and listening to you the entire weekend to answer all questions and aid you in creating a new state of inner-peace and purpose.
Watch this 1 minute video for just a preview of what you’ll learn:
“A Weekend to Break Free!” is an exclusive, all-inclusive event!
Because we want to create an atmosphere for freedom of expression and communication, we are limiting attendance to no more than 50 people. We promise to instruct, coach, love, and pamper you while you are with us! Your registration fee covers the event, all of your workshop workbooks and other materials, your luxury hotel room and all of your meals!
The retreat is being held at The Berkeley Hotel, a high-end, 4-Diamond boutique hotel located in the heart of historic Richmond, Virginia. Not only will we be staying in and meeting in this elegantly charming hotel, we will also be dining in their award-winning restaurant.
This will be a weekend that will forever change your life!
*** REGISTRATION IS CLOSED ***
The best investment you will ever make is investing in YOU for your personal and spiritual development!
Bruce and Bill are passionately committed to your growth and advancement.
The use-value you will receive by attending this workshop will far exceed the cash-value of your investment!
1 Person Ticket: $1,500
2 Person Ticket (sharing a room): $2,500
Special Offer for Millennials (anyone under 30)
Bill and Bruce have a heart for reaching and teaching the younger generation
those things we wish we knew when they were younger.
If you are under 30 years old, we want you at this event!
Your investment is only $497 !!!
- Friday, Sept. 15, 2017: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017: 8:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017: 8:30 am – 12:00 Noon
- Q: Does the hotel provide transportation to/from the airport?
- No. The Richmond airport (RIC) is 10 miles from The Berkeley hotel, 15-20 min. drive. Taxis cost about $35, Uber rides cost less.
- Q: I live in/near Richmond. Do I need to stay at the hotel?
- You do not need to stay at the hotel, however, we highly recommend that you do. The registration fee includes your hotel room and there is no discount for not staying in the hotel. The main reason is to make this a retreat from your normal routine. You are coming to this event to focus on you and what you want your life to be like moving forward. There will be a lot of positive energy and thoughts running through your mind after the sessions each day, and you can lose that momentum by going back home to the normal routines/stresses of your home.
If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me directly!